Welcome

Thanks for checking out my blog. See the rest of my photos and get some more information about me at my website, www.kendaljeanphotos.com. I look forward to hearing from you, leave me a comment.

Friday, September 18, 2009

I've been Published!

Check out the latest issue of Arabian Horse World and you'll see a photo by Kendal Jean Photography. That's right, they picked one of the photos of Kathy's mare and filly I took photos of this last spring. I can't wait to find a copy myself and hope to when I head to 'civilization' next weekend.

2 comments:

rockin'_robyn said...

did you ever find the magazine? where would i get one?

Kendal said...

No luck finding it. At this point I'm not sure where to find it. I called a few tack stores while I was in SC, but nobody had it. I've contacted the publisher to see if I can get a copy... we'll see.