Welcome

Thanks for checking out my blog. See the rest of my photos and get some more information about me at my website, www.kendaljeanphotos.com. I look forward to hearing from you, leave me a comment.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Camera Lives

The camera finally came out of the house this last weekend. I say it every time, and I will continue to say it, but I've been so darn busy. Between riding four times a week, working extra hours at another pharmacy and volunteering to prepare taxes once a week I've had no time for me.

This last weekend though I headed out on a horse adventure and took the camera with. A little over a year ago I started riding a friend's back up endurance horse. I mentioned a bit about riding Annie through the last year and this weekend was Annie's first endurance ride. Kathleen (her actual owner tee hee) rode Annie on a 25 mile race. I went down to help crew and take care of the horses. Also riding were Kathy & Kira and Kim & Smooth. It was an eye-opening experience to help out.

Heading out for Annie's first ride.

Into the first vet check.

Kim & Smooth into their first check.

Although I doubt I will race this year I hope to crew a few more races and absorb as much as I can. Hopefully that means the camera will get a work out at least once a month, but we'll see if I stick to that.

There actually should be some more posts to come as we are building a new deck over spring break on the front of the house. I'll get some before and after photos up soon.

No comments: